Saturday, February 10, 2018

Rethink your opinion of President Trump




President Trump never needed to get into politics. He had everything that he wanted; “You're telling me that he said, “You know what? I'm gonna do now that I'm 72 years old stinking rich done - everything I want, I'm going to now risk my brand name; I'm going to open up my family for criticism.”

“I'm going to use my own campaign money, use my own money for my campaign. I'm going to become accused of being every horrific thing that anybody in the media can think of - because I don't play by their games and I'm not a part of the good-old-boy system rather be Democrats or Republicans.”

Now he goes from being a hero and a TV personality to everybody love and all black people love Trump and all of that stuff and all of a sudden he's a racist and all of a sudden he's a misogynist and all of a sudden he hates Muslims and all of a sudden he's a white supremacist.

You're telling me that he don't really want to see America be a great country he simply is doing this because he wants to see America suddenly become just a white supremacist country?

You're telling me that he waited until he's 72 to become a Russian agent like they're trying to say he waited until he was 72 to manifest that he's a part of the Ku Klux Klan?

You telling me that he's saying, “You know what? I got everything I want; let me add more trouble and sorrow to myself by becoming the President United States all because I want to show the world how racist and and sexist and anti-everything else that I am? ”

“I want to become hated instead of loved everybody mm-hmm so when people try to judge President Trump it's like they suspend all logic and I'm going you're not thinking about the opposition and why it would benefit them to paint Donald Trump and every negative light that he can possibly be painted in.”

"Rethink Your Opinion Of President Trump". 2018. YouTube. Accessed February 10, 2018. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNhEGbziysQ.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Close the Loophole Legalizing Union Violence - Foundation for Economic Education - Working for a free and prosperous world

Close the Loophole Legalizing Union Violence - Foundation for Economic Education - Working for a free and prosperous world Top, Emily. 20...